How's the water temp in Izu lately?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman:
Oh that's right you're over in Sagamihara. Well my Tokyo trip is 50% right now. But if I do make it over to the Big Ringo, I might swing by to pick up some dive goodies from your shop as well... :wink: still have those Mach V wings in stock? :wink:
LOL...Hope the trip comes through...Yeah, I've always got Mach Vs on hand...:wink:

If its too cold for you to dive, there is a marine diving fair or somesuch event happening April 6-8th near Ikebukuro....

I checked the website and was surprised to see that it has an english page!
http://www.marine-web.com/mdf/index.html
But the details are scarce. free admision, open 10-5.... Japanese pages don't show much more....

But might be fun to check out...

thanks for the info Mushroom, but partly due to my laziness and partly due to my travel agent screwing up, looks like all the discount tickets to Tokyo for that weekend are fully booked. Only option is to see if I can route myself thru Seoul, spend a few days visiting friends, and then see if I can get the Kimpo to Haneda flight for a couple days in Tokyo...

pakman:
thanks for the info Mushroom, but partly due to my laziness and partly due to my travel agent screwing up, looks like all the discount tickets to Tokyo for that weekend are fully booked. Only option is to see if I can route myself thru Seoul, spend a few days visiting friends, and then see if I can get the Kimpo to Haneda flight for a couple days in Tokyo...
You have friends everywhere!?!?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom