HSA Training ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Last edited:
I will agree that sometimes navigation can be interesting. Keep you search simple at first, just find someone in your state. The program does not do "near" a city, so if you put in a city and there is no one in that exact city you will get nothing.

To find an HSA DM or Instructor or Course Director go to Handicap Scuba Association
Click on FIND Member
using the SIMPLE SEARCH feature enter MI for MIchigan in the STATE field and USA for Country and hit submit, you will get a list of several instructors and DM's in the state including a teaching course director who you should contact about instruction. Then try the search again using UNITED STATES instead of USA. They are working on cleanin up this glitch.

Under TRAINING you will find currently scheduled classes. If you don't see one near you contact your local CD and ask. The calendar only has those the CD tells them about. Dive Heart does not normally post their schedule here for example.

I am an HSA C level diver with 125 dives. I am a quadriplegic (C5). I have my advanced and night talks certifications. I have been trained and continued to dive through Freedom at Depth which is about 10 minute drive from the Parliament buildings in Ottawa Canada. Just google Freedom at Depth. Hubert Chretien is the course director and he offers all levels of courses or HSA for people from around the world. I highly recommend it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom