Huish Outdoors acquires Liquivision

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

atomic may be excited about sharing tech support with liquidviz, but atomic's customers should be terrifed of that happening

atomic may be excited about sharing tech support with liquidviz, but atomic's customers should be terrifed of that happening

I never got the impression that Liquivision's tech support “policies” were at fault, only that they were a very young and small company with limited resources. That all-too-often also means they were “probably” undercapitalized to support their market success.

There was an excellent feature article on Eric Fattah and Liquivision in DIVER magazine, Volume 38 Number 6. Unfortunately I don’t think it is online anymore. It gave a lot of insight into the company. Needless to say, it was not backed with a pot full of [-]vulture[/-] venture-capital money. I am optimistic that they will be able to do much better in the future.

It seems that Huish is a very well managed company. I would think they will be a very good force as the industry moves forward.

Does anyone know if Liquivision will now be manufactured and reside here in the U.S post aquisition?

WHY?

I have heard rumors, a lot of exciting Atomic Rumors. If anything, I could see Huish branding the Luquidvision into Atomic.

Hello Everyone! Thank you for the all the posts! Liquivision is one of the industry leaders and Huish Outdoors is extremely excited to bring them into the family. To set the record straight, production and manufacturing will continue to be in Burnaby, British Columbia. Why fix what is not broken? Just like with other Huish Outdoors acquisitions, Liquivision will keep its identity and place in the industry. This acquisition with Huish Outdoors will only make it easier and more convenient for US and Canadian based dealers to get product quicker, as we will be stocking inventory in our Salt Lake City and Burnaby warehouses.

One of the great things about Huish Outdoors is that we encourage our brands to maintain their individuality, that has made each of our brands unique within the dive industry. This is what has made the brands successful before Huish Outdoors and this is what will make them successful as part of our entire team. The acquisition will boost in house support and provide the necessary resources to allow Liquivision to thrive in the industry.

For the love divers everywhere please have get the Atomic and LV ui design team in room so LV can learn how divers actually use a compass and what level of quick accessibility it needs...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom