Hurricane

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

THERE HAS BEEN NO INDICATION OF ANY STORM NEAR HERE. It is a big ocean and the ugly part of a hurricane is usually measured in a few miles. About 150 miles away from there we saw a few small raindrops.

Dave Dillehay

Aldora Divers

Last edited:
Everything is fine in Quintana Roo, we just had a little rain and wind, normal thunderstorms all is fine !

Reactions: Dan
It looks like Earl is missing Cozumel entirely. Whenever I hear about weather events in the Caribbean I go here - Excellent graphics that show what's going on, where it's going etc...

GOLDEN TRIANGLE WEATHER PAGE

This site is more wordy but goes into detail on specific areas (links to the right):
Caribbean Hurricane Network - stormCARIB.com - local updates from the islands

Looks like they could use a Special Hurricane Correspondent for Cozumel !

That Golden Triangle Page is great! Thanks for the link!

2nd thanks on the Golden Triangle link.

2nd thanks on the Golden Triangle link.
Here's a third, plus thanks for the link to the Caribbean Hurricane Network as well. I used to use Crown Weather Services, but I stopped when it stopped being a free service.

We're in Cozumel now. We had some strange currents and reduced visibility some places for a couple of days, I assume because of the storm. Today was back to normal. Spectacular! No damage anywhere. It didn't even rain today.

Back
Top Bottom