Hybrid BCD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I enjoy diving with the Aeris. The way the bladder is configured, it is basically a back-inflate with SOME side inflation. EXCELLENT lift. :thumb:

I have two MINOR complaints:

1) The pockets need to be bigger & I can't add to them. They may well have corrected this oversight, but that's what the deal is with MY Aeris.

2) the strap that goes over the corrigated LPI hose it so low I can't get it up above my head to vent all the air. However, I simply pull one of the dump valves or the hose itself to dump the air. So it's not that nasty a problem.

JMHO,

i am currently useing the genisis recon back infaltion bc. I purchased my equipment after 40+ dives 9after haveing put up with ****ty hire eqip) the back infaltion integrated weight genisis recon in my experience 40+ dives now : at first i hated it ! i had trouble getting the air out! there are only 2 defaltion ports, and if u are on the wrong angle u cant get it out quick enough. (pop up is a serious risk) till u know how to use it. Now i love it as someone tought me how to use it correctly, it has wieght pockets in the centre on the back, where u put 1 kg or more in each, this helps u maintain a perfect dive profile, no pockets with the exception of the frontgives u a real free open boby experiience with no squeeze. now i know how to use it i really love it but it took 15 dives just to get comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom