I Am Coming To Canada!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK, Red, a nice Merlot (but you know that baby). Maybe I will do my hair that color too!!! What ya think Raven? Also our cold weather is good for a few things. Why do you think our pregnancy level goes up during the winter. :wink: No that isn't a hint people so relax. LOL

Flying to Toronto would be best. At the airport you can rent a dog-sled and team and make your way over to one of the Ice hotels or Holiday Igloo. Bring your mukluks.
(oh, and if you're feeling really adventurous, the Toronto Seal Clubbing tourny is on that weekend. It's kinda fun. Polar bear rides for the kiddies and such...) :D

Diverlady

diverlady:
Flying to Toronto would be best. At the airport you can rent a dog-sled and team and make your way over to one of the Ice hotels or Holiday Igloo. Bring your mukluks.
(oh, and if you're feeling really adventurous, the Toronto Seal Clubbing tourny is on that weekend. It's kinda fun. Polar bear rides for the kiddies and such...) :D

Diverlady

That is way too funny. My huskies tried really hard to get going today and then said no bloody way. I am having dreams of fireplaces and hot toddies. I NEED MY MAN TO KEEP ME WARM. It's too darn cold up here.

Hahahahaaaaa!!

"Denny's" has been replaced by "Waffle House" as the #1 restaurant of the South. :D Lol...

But DiveSource, it sounds like you've spent some time down here. Would y'all like me to bring a bag of boiled peanuts with me? Lol...

Taz: That's about five hours north of me... Would you like me to show you around? Perhaps you could get some diving in. We don't need chainsaws to get wet. :D

SeaJay:
Hahahahaaaaa!!

"Denny's" has been replaced by "Waffle House" as the #1 restaurant of the South. :D Lol...

But DiveSource, it sounds like you've spent some time down here. Would y'all like me to bring a bag of boiled peanuts with me? Lol...

Taz: That's about five hours north of me... Would you like me to show you around? Perhaps you could get some diving in. We don't need chainsaws to get wet. :D

First off I love Denny's. Second what the heck are boiled peanuts. I want a deep fried turkey.

taz22:
I'm coming to Charlotte NC at the end of March on business with a side trip to Columbia SC. Is that close to you?

Columbia, SC is 2 1/5 hours north and Charlotte, NC is approximately 4 hours north. There are a few dive shops in the areas that we could hook you up with. Diving in NC will mostly quarry and cold, to us in the south, so you might like it. Actually, it might be "toasty" to you. Hahahaha

R

Cobalt, boiled peanuts are just that. They are so good. Really. But, the best thing for this time of the year is a good ole southern oyster roast and seafood boil. Nothing like Frogmore Stew. :D (No frogs involved.) R

RavenC:
Cobalt, boiled peanuts are just that. They are so good. Really. But, the best thing for this time of the year is a good ole southern oyster roast and seafood boil. Nothing like Frogmore Stew. :D (No frogs involved.) R

I love frogs legs. Love watching them jump in the pan.

cobaltbabe:
I love frogs legs. Love watching them jump in the pan.

Hahaha Haven't seen that in a long time. Hahahaha

Here, when you put the live crabs in the pot they scream so it's about the same. :)

Man all this talk about good food and fun is really making me hungry and wanting to have a party.

RavenC:
Columbia, SC is 2 1/5 hours north and Charlotte, NC is approximately 4 hours north. There are a few dive shops in the areas that we could hook you up with. Diving in NC will mostly quarry and cold, to us in the south, so you might like it. Actually, it might be "toasty" to you. Hahahaha

R

Don't know how much time I'll have for diving but when in Columbia you feel like getting together for lunch or a beer I'm sure the company wouldn't mind if I put a few more miles on the rental car!

As for food, can't wait to get back to the carolina's for some good ole' BBQ!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom