I don't get it...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cowprintrabbit

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
As we are all busily trading remedies for dive hair - Garnier Fructis comes out with this - a product meant to make your hair look like you washed it in the ocean and dried it while riding on a dive boat...

How funny and how true.

looks more like they stuck a finger in a light socket...

MissyP:
looks more like they stuck a finger in a light socket...
That is shocking Missy :11: How could you say that:wink:

Very Interesting....I wonder if that is bad for your hair? :hmmm:

Thanks for sharing that ad. How funny.

Many of the current "hot" hair styles leave me shaking my head in disbelief. Sometimes it looks like they just rode in a convertable. I can't believe that some people go to all the trouble and expense to make their hair look so bad and to damage it so much. I bring a hat to wear when my hair looks like that, and I would never leave the house voluntarily with my hair looking like some of them do.

To each his own. Guess I am just an old fart.

It's like advertising clothing with naked models. I don't get it either.

Ha ha! How true and the timing is perfect. After spending a few hours in the pool last night, my hair felt like straw. This morning on my way to work, I stopped by a drug store to find some spray in conditioner that I could leave in my dry bag. I just stood there and stood there trying to decide. I normally get whatever my hair person recommends, but the drug store was on the way to work. Sigh, wasted as much time in the drug store as it would have been just to drive to the darn salon.

It's kind of like "When Harry met Sally". Just a dab will do ya

I would bottle sea water if I could and bring it home. the water in our city is VERY hard and my husband suffers terribly from dandruff as a result. One jump in the ocean and he looks as beautiful as ever. I like my hair after being in the ocean it really does wonders for my curly locks. The pool on the other hand strips it of life faster than I can blink.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom