I finally got one... 12/14 pic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

friscuba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I took a pic of a frogfish several years ago and it was tough to distinguish from the rock it was on. Ever since, when I've seen them I had no camera in hand. I had the morning off today so I got to play with my new housing and year old camera I never used.

white-frogfish-2.jpg

Oly 8080, Ikelite housing, no flash, manual white balance. 30' at the Place of Refuge.

later,

DiverBuoy:
oops look like the frogfish got away again ... the picture isn't loaded

Hmmm, works for me. I was editing it shortly after the original posting, maybe that's when you were viewing... otherwise I need to figure out what's going on.

thanks,

Steve

you've placed a local system reference to the picture then, so the link is loading it off your own computer and displaying it into your frame. The only way for others to see it is to upload it, or place it on a public server.

DiverBuoy:
you've placed a local system reference to the picture then, so the link is loading it off your own computer and displaying it into your frame. The only way for others to see it is to upload it, or place it on a public server.

Wierd, I'm pretty sure I loaded it on/off a public server. Perhaps they've stopped allowing the bandwith stealing. I just uploaded it to my personal website so hopefully the new link works for others.

white-frogfish-2.jpg

If this doens't work, then I'm totally befuddled.

Thanks,

Steve

I can see it. Excellent picture. First time I have ever seen a white frog fish. Thanks for posting it.

I see it in your first post and I'm jealous. Great shot, Dude!
Luke

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom