I find it amazing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmm, I think we all need to convince a dance/pop type of group to write a song about diving.....

Something along the lines of Aqua's "We like to party", it's been stuck in my head all day :D

Good grief! I go away on vacation and this thread is slowly fading away!!!
SLACKERS

amazing, isn't it? :D

I find freediving amazing, attended a lecture "introduction to free diving" at another local dive club tonight and found it .... amazing lol.
Well maybe the beers and B-52's helped in my perception of it as amazing.

Note to all, meetings/lectures are infinitely more interesting when plastered/tipsy.

The technique, the equipment, the risks et cetera and not to mention the spear diving that these guys do. You should have seen the size of the snapper and parrotfish that they caught... #$@%!! Huge and at sites I've been before...

Shakes head, but first I'd need to be more fit, some jeans still feel a bit snug :wink:.

Jamdiver:
How was your vacation, if you don't mind me asking :14:?
Good. I went diving last Sat in KY and spent many housr this week in a fun playhouse. :D

I try to enjoy whatever life throws at me. Nearly everything has a silver lining... even if it isn't sterling & REALLY thin :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom