I find it amazing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SmokeAire:
Edit:This reply censored by poster before roomie could read it.
Sooooooo:............

THIS SPACE FOR RENT!​

Hey you got post 1169, hehehe,

dlndavid:
Hey you got post 1169, hehehe,

Shhhh....Don't tell my roomie or I might get a vacation!
:D

Scuba_Jenny:
I thought we agreed not to tell secrets here on the board. Tit for tat, buddy.
Now, where is that picture? :present:

What? She said Tit :lol:

wb416:
It only took you a few months to break a 1000.... :11:

I've been on here since Feb 2002 and I just broke 1000 last week or so..... sheesh!!

...of course... my post count started going up much faster after I stopped talking about diving!!! :D
some of us are just more verbose than others. :D
of course our posts really picked up after the Chick Diver thread got started...
too bad the ones in the sandbox don't count here huh?! :sly:

What I find amazing ~ Trying to return this thread to it original focus ~ Not sure why..but I must be feeling super kind today.
is that this board allows us to make friends with people we would not have otherwise met. Now back to your threadjackings and other nonsense..

Scuba_Jenny ~ How is smoke with a wood chipper??? I "hear" that they work the best.

gis_gal:
What I find amazing ~ Trying to return this thread to it original focus ~ Not sure why..but I must be feeling super kind today.
is that this board allows us to make friends with people we would not have otherwise met. Now back to your threadjackings and other nonsense..
So very true. I now have people in FL, TN, WA, OH & TX that I count among my friends.

wb416:
...of course... my post count started going up much faster after I stopped talking about diving!!! :D

And we found your posts more interesing also.........:D

wb416:
..of course... my post count started going up much faster after I stopped talking about diving!!! :D

SmokeAire:
Yes.. it must be the company he has been keeping of late.
You know how that makes a difference :D

polerin312:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wb416
..of course... my post count started going up much faster after I stopped talking about diving!!! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeAire

Yes.. it must be the company he has been keeping of late.
You know how that makes a difference :D

You guys are killin' me here!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom