I find it amazing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have noticed it too. I thought maybe it was because people were so busy thinking of how to reply to x person that they didnt have time to speak to the other...
Then I realised that it is just human nature. We try to migrate toward people with similar thinking to ourselves and ignore those that dont.
Personally I will have a beer with anyone...

i'll do the same thing i did to get into the chick diver thread - beg. please please mr firebrand sir, may i be included on your thread?

Why should anyone find it amazing?
It's simply the social nature of wo/man.

the K

My group is anyone that makes me laugh!!! So far, all have accomplished that task!

Yeehaw! We're in Firebrands group. Now, how do we keep other people out? :06: :D

There are basically 2 groups (3 if you count single divers, 4 Instructor to Instructor, 5 SB Guides, 6 SB Mods, and maybe even the top secret group 7) here on ScubaBoard, and of these 2 groups there are those that post to contribute and there are those that that just contribute to post. I myself fall into the latter (and group 5) :D

dlndavid:
There are basically 2 groups (3 if you count single divers, 4 Instructor to Instructor, 5 SB Guides, 6 SB Mods, and maybe even the top secret group 7) here on ScubaBoard, and of these 2 groups there are those that post to contribute and there are those that that just contribute to post. I myself fall into the latter (and group 5) :D
Quit clouding the issue here! Now I don't remember which group I belong to!

El Orans:
Yeehaw! We're in Firebrands group. Now, how do we keep other people out? :06: :D
Twin 50 cal mounted on the gates?

Firebrand:
Quit clouding the issue here! Now I don't remember which group I belong to!
He does that deliberately. Its a tactic to become the president of every group
He might look like a little shrivelled up grape but I can assure you he is devious

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom