I find it amazing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice trip report, I bettter get started on mine from Cabo, looks like you have set the mark pretty high.
David
btw: Cabo diving was great, 7 dives, wore only a dive skin on 6, a 3 mil on a night dive. Cabo Pulmo rocks (drift diving, very relaxing).

pennypue:
Thanks Jam! That was a wonderful report and the photos were excellent too. I always like when topside pics are included too. The map was wonderful for me since I'd never been to Jamiaca, YET.:D

Hehe thanks, no problem penny.
It was fun writing it :D, i've been meaning to write it for a while now and share it with everyone.

dlndavid:
Nice trip report, I bettter get started on mine from Cabo, looks like you have set the mark pretty high.
David
btw: Cabo diving was great, 7 dives, wore only a dive skin on 6, a 3 mil on a night dive. Cabo Pulmo rocks (drift diving, very relaxing).

Sounds sweet david :), is that Cabo as in Cabo san lucas in Mexico?

You got it, Viva Mexico.

Hey what happened to the activity in this thread? You all take a vacation or something? :D

Why are we not allowed? I guess not. ONLY 24 MORE POSTS AND IT'LL BE AT 1000.

Wow, 1000 posts of nonsense. That's gotta be some sort of record.

Nauticalbutnice :fruit:

possible, but doubtful.

how was cabo, david?

BabyDuck:
possible, but doubtful.

how was cabo, david?

Cabo was awsome, I replied to this thread yesterday just when SB went down.
Here is, I think my best UW shot with new camera, SeaLife 3.3 mp w/ external flash.

that is so way cool! it looks like the fish decided to go topside!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom