I have decided there is no longer a need for me to post on ScubaBoard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For those who are interested in my thoughts, views or opinions, please see TSandM's posts. She always beats me to respond, and says it better then I would have.

:worship:

I know how you feel.

But once you realize that Lynne says everything that must be said then it's actually liberating. You no longer have to spend hours and hours writing to people who need good advice and can now concentrate on giving proper counter-weight to the ideas of some of the idiots (which incidentally takes considerably more effort since it takes a LONG time for an idiot to realize that he is one....).

I'm so happy with Lynne. She's become a good friend and one of the few people I think Scubaboard couldn't do without!

R..

I said there is no longer a need to post...I didn't say I would not post. :)

You are all very nice to encourage me to continue posting, but this thread was started very tongue-in-cheek....and as well deserved tip of my hat to TSandM. I have always enjoyed Lynne's posts. Yesterday, I read four posts in a row that I thought, "I can comment on that". After reading though the replies to ensure I didn't just repeat something that was already said (which more of you should do!) I got to Lynne's post that not only said exactly what I was going to say...but said it far better then I would have. It made me laugh.

Good thing she is here...or you have to endure my ramblings. :)

I don't have quite the experience as some of you, but, Lynne's comments are usually well worth the read. I look forward to her comments and thoughts on the different issues that are posted. Always well written and bipartisan in the responses. Keep it up!!:D

You are all very nice to encourage me to continue posting, but this thread was started very tongue-in-cheek....and as well deserved tip of my hat to TSandM. I have always enjoyed Lynne's posts. Yesterday, I read four posts in a row that I thought, "I can comment on that". After reading though the replies to ensure I didn't just repeat something that was already said (which more of you should do!) I got to Lynne's post that not only said exactly what I was going to say...but said it far better then I would have. It made me laugh.

The trick is to lurk constantly, so you can post before TSandM does. After she weighs in, there's usually little left to say.

Look at it this way, even if you think someone else is already saying what you believe, if that one voice are the only voice in the crowd willing to speak up for what you believe, then your, and their, view will remain a minority.

But Robert, you need to continue posting even if only to catch up to DandyDon's post count! But even if you did stop posting, at least I'd hear your thoughts at the dive park

What a wonderful thread to discover when I got up this morning!

I like to write . . . I can't resist it :)

The issue is not so much that she is usually right, but she says it in such a nice manner and tone it's no fun to argue with her even if you disagree on some minor point.

What a wonderful thread to discover when I got up this morning!

I like to write . . . I can't resist it :)

And you like to help, so don't you stop either. Even if this thread was tongue in cheek. :)
I always enjoy reading your well thought out, well stated, gently worded posts that apply to all kinds of divers. And you are ever-so-PATIENT. And of course, I always learn from your posts.

Keep up the great work, all of you!

Not to interrupt the group hug, but the OP would imply that there was ever a need for them to post on SB...

As someone on TDS said recently, they don't post here because "everyone is an expert on everything"

Back
Top Bottom