I have decided there is no longer a need for me to post on ScubaBoard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I said there is no longer a need to post...I didn't say I would not post. :)

You are all very nice to encourage me to continue posting, but this thread was started very tongue-in-cheek....and as well deserved tip of my hat to TSandM. I have always enjoyed Lynne's posts. Yesterday, I read four posts in a row that I thought, "I can comment on that". After reading though the replies to ensure I didn't just repeat something that was already said (which more of you should do!) I got to Lynne's post that not only said exactly what I was going to say...but said it far better then I would have. It made me laugh.

Good thing she is here...or you have to endure my ramblings. :)
I often feel the same way, especially with medical questions.

I think, I too, will spend my SB time in the pub...not the forum...the pub. :)
Just get a smart phone or I pad and post from the Pub. Then after a few , you wont care if it's already been said.

Heck after a few more , you won't care if you've already said it

I said there is no longer a need to post...I didn't say I would not post. :) ...//...

And I was Soooo hoping for another Pilotfish thread...

...//... I like to write . . . I can't resist it :)

There is a fresh thought.... :rofl3:

...//... "everyone is an expert on everything"

You mean like being able to balance deep air and DIR? :acclaim:

-thanks for the laugh, robertarak! It was a good one. :clapping:

I hope you all realize how hard it is to live with threads like this!

Robert -- shame on you for starting this!:wink:

[BTW, have you met the guy I sent to you yet?]

Let me guess--you two were sitting side by side at the edge of the kitchen when you came across this thread, right?

No, Natalie and I have banished Peter from the kitchen. She and I have the counter, and poor Peter is stuck in the dining room with his computer . . .

No, Natalie and I have banished Peter from the kitchen. She and I have the counter, and poor Peter is stuck in the dining room with his computer . . .

Forgot about the Natalie factor. Say Hi for me.

She's you're A-OK; you're a good one!

Sorry Peter. It's kinda like giving my friends kids a drum set for Christmas, isn't it? :wink:

Have not connected with him yet, but we have talked. I am sure I can help him when he's ready. Thank you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom