I have never heard of you guys...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
how long have you been around?

are drysuits all you do?

is there a list of dealers somewhere?

I have 23 dives (mostly Florida): should I consider a drysuit?

Neutral Buoyancy:

are drysuits all you do?

Do you find yourself getting cold?

Here is the website
http://www.usia.com/

If you are looking to get a USIA drysuit, PM me and I'll get you the local dealer.

I also rep USIA as well as Oceanic.

Neutral Buoyancy:

are drysuits all you do?

Thanks, Chris. Chris will be able to let you know of a dealer near you.

As far as a little bit about our company:

USIA's dry suit division was started in 1988 mainly as a contractor for Military Diving Systems. We branched out to the retail market mainly in the Pacific Northwest with a large dive chain called Underwater Sports. Since then, USIA has steadily grown and prospered by not making a lot of the mistakes some of our competitors have. We do not do a great deal of national advertising and depend mostly on our excellent dealer base and by the outstanding customer referal rate we receive. USIA is also one of the largest suppliers of thermal undergarments to the US Coast Guard and other branches the the US military as well as numerous other overea govenments. Our biggest product, however is our extensive line of Waterproof bags for military equipment using Dive quality zippers. We also now manufacture custom built aluminum boats that are now being used by the US Special Forces, US Army Fire Rescue, Miami-Dade Police, Lee County Sheriff, New Mexico State Police, as well as others. Check out our website for a more indepth analysis of our company and watch a couple of the video's. Diverse? Yes. Complicated? Yes. Busy? Always, but I have the best job in the world.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom