I knew there were dangers, but...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Im sorry but I clicked your title out of curiousity, cosindering it was on the "basic scuba discussion." just to find this dangerous information on hand.
... I love the puns by the way. :lam:
and I agree what mpetryk and divingprincessE said. Its pretty stupid of her to worry more about her implants more than the kid that she always wanted to have. But I honestly IQ testing would do any help in this matter though.

I know for a fact that women with enhancements don't have a problem staying buoyant at the surface. ... It's a non issue. :)

No, I don't have implants.... One of my dive buddies do.

and considering her net worth is somewhere north of 40 million QUID she could afford to hire a Sherpa DM to make sure she comes to no harm.... Knowing some of the oversexed dog instructors I have worked with, she might need to have her husband shoot one or two just to keep them from fighting each other for the job.

Just a thought.

Attachments

• i_wish_these_were_brains_tshirt-p23531364022491416633xl_210.jpg
    i_wish_these_were_brains_tshirt-p23531364022491416633xl_210.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 84
Jordan is a mans name my great uncle was named Jordan I'm named after him. When are people going to start naming their daughters Ralph? Maybe that's not the only implant "she" as.:D Sorry for the hijack back to the subject at hand.

Is that the breast they could come up with? Them tatas are more likely to explode during the reduced cabin pressure of a commercial flight than under water!

Pregnancy, and not the fear of pregnancy is a contraindication for diving.

I hate it when they spread crap like this.

Pregnancy, and not the fear of pregnancy is a contraindication for diving.

Women who are pregnant, or suspect that they might be pregnant, should refrain from diving owing to DCS complications for the fetus.

"Jordan" real name Katie Price is a very bright young woman who makes a very good living from being "Famous". She "sells" these stories to the Press!

Remind me again why we don't have an IQ test requirement before people can have kids?

She doesn't need IQ. She has DD's. The way a lot of men act around those, she looks smarter by comparison.

Back
Top Bottom