I like guns.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And you have data that says different?

10% = a number. Please tell me that number and your sources.

How many people are members of SAG-AFTRA?

Of those, you have data that supports only 10% of them support gun rights?

The thing I love the most about Hollyweird is how so many of the actors are outspoken anti-gunners, and yet they get million dollar pay checks from movies they make that glorify violence and are centered around firearms. Seems if they really were so anti-gun they would make sure to check ahead of time before they sign up for a movie to make sure no guns are used in it unless of course they are by policemen or hunters.

I guess Matt Damon just didn't know in the first Jason Bourne film that there were going to be any guns in it, not sure how they snuck all those guns by him in the 2nd and 3rd installments. Might have been millions of dollars got in the way.

Mark Walburg makes a movie last year called Lone Survivor that is a tribute to the seals who lost their lives in Afghanistan, I can't believe none of the 10 seals who were on set during filming as consultants didn't beat the sh*t at of Walburg who's known as being so anti-gun it's not even funny. The hypocrisy of hollywood actors knows no bounds.
Are you sure your not confusing being pro regulation with being anti- gun ? Catch all phrasing can be so misleading. Juss sayin'

Last edited:
Careful Mike, this guy thinks real cowboys are from Jackson Wyoming and Boulder.:rofl3::rofl3:

Are you sure your not confusing bring pro regulation with being anti- gun ? Catch all phrasing can be so misleading. Juss sayin'

Nope, I'm pretty sure they blaze away on screen, glorifying guns to the public and then talk out the side of their mouths...

images
images
images

"The only way to make America safe is to go house to house and confiscate every gun"

--Sylvester Stallone

Careful Mike, this guy thinks real cowboys are from Jackson Wyoming and Boulder.:rofl3::rofl3:
From Boulder to Jackson Yippi O Ky Yay Brokeback Mountain is on the way !!!!! So good to know someone is archiving imaginary thoughts for me.

I was sure you said that at some point. I thought it was funny as hell, still get a kick out of it when I think about it.

So, Do ya like guns?
From Boulder to Jackson Yippi O Ky Yay Brokeback Mountain is on the way !!!!! So good to know someone is archiving imaginary thoughts for me.

Nope, I'm pretty sure they blaze away on screen, glorifying guns to the public and then talk out the side of their mouths...
"Nope" your not sure, or "Nope" your not confusing the two ?

Well Stallone does have a peculiar method of enunciation, not sure if it is fully sideways though. More like quartering
Don't know about ole Rambo. But I'm pretty sure you are confusing the the position of the other two.

What Wahlberg actually said was.
“I would love it if they could take all the guns away. Unfortunately, you can’t do that so you hope that good people in the world have them to protect the people who can’t protect themselves,” Mark Wahlberg . So he thinks an unrealistic ideal would be nice. But acknowledges it's impossibility and hopes good people have guns ? Doesn't sound real anti gun does it ?

As far as the Seals wanting to beat the s**t out him . I can say the black opts team I helped train would actually agree with him.

And what Damon actually said was in the aftermath of the Travon Martin case, "the stand your ground law should be revisited". Not really anti gun either, more like anti vigilante

---------- Post added April 7th, 2014 at 04:21 PM ----------

I was sure you said that at some point. I thought it was funny as hell, still get a kick out of it when I think about it.

So, Do ya like guns?
No actually I never said that, you did and assumed it was correct. Just like the Prius and Bama quip.

My liking guns or not, is irrelevant to the validity of my posts.

But if it eases your mind look again at the picture of me and the horse in the other thread, or even early on in this thread . Or maybe it will confuse you, particularly if you keep thinking you can correctly pigeonhole someone based on a few posts.

Last edited:
Do ya like guns?
He likes them as long as nobody can have them.

---------- Post added April 7th, 2014 at 04:39 PM ----------

"Nope" your not sure, or "Nope" your not confusing the two ?

Well Stallone does have a peculiar method of enunciation, not sure if it is fully sideways though. More like quartering
Don't know about ole Rambo. But I'm pretty sure you are confusing the the position of the other two.

“I would love it if they could take all the guns away. Unfortunately, you can’t do that so you hope that good people in the world have them to protect the people who can’t protect themselves,” Mark Wahlberg . So he thinks an unrealistic ideal would be nice. But acknowledges it's impossibility and hopes good people have guns ? Doesn't sound real anti gun does it ?

As far as the Seals wanting to beat the s**t out him . I can say the black opts team I helped train would actually agree with him.

And what Damon actually said was in the aftermath of the Travon Martin case, "the stand your ground law should be revisited". Not really anti gun either, more like anti vigilante

---------- Post added April 7th, 2014 at 04:21 PM ----------

No actually I never said that, you did and assumed it was correct. Just like the Prius and Bama quip.

My liking guns or not, is irrelevant to the validity of my posts.

But if it eases your mind look again at the picture of me and the horse in the other thread, or even early on in this thread . Or maybe it will confuse you, particularly if you keep thinking you can correctly pigeonhole someone based on a few posts.

Is there a point to you tiny quotes that leave out the rest of what they have said. If you're trying to say that Matt Damon's public stance on fire arms is pro gun you're just being ridiculous, how he really feels I don't think anybody knows outside of his closest friends because he like so many other of the libtards say one thing and want another. He's anti-gun or as you put it pro control, yet I'm sure he doesn't hire body guards from a firm that equips their security with harsh words instead of concealed fire arms. More of what's good for me is good for me and what's good for you is what I tell you, and just more hypocrisy.

Why again are you posting in a thread about why you like firearms when you obviously don't and are scared to death of them?

matt-damon-the-bourne-ultimatum-2007.jpg
2Q==

images
images
tumblr_mj13lgdOOz1s00ervo2_250.gif

"I actually hate guns "-- Matt Damon
:shakehead:

You feed the trolls, they just keep coming back. Anybody here like guns? Tell us about it.

In hunting that is called hunting over bait. A very effective technique, especially with carrion eaters and trolls.

“I would love it if they could take all the guns away. So he thinks an unrealistic ideal would be nice. But acknowledges it's impossibility and hopes good people have guns ? Doesn't sound real anti gun does it ?

And what Damon actually said was in the aftermath of the Travon Martin case, "the stand your ground law should be revisited". Not really anti gun either, more like anti vigilante.

1: Plenty of Hollywood's elite Libs see nothing wrong with subjecting us common folk with rules they do not expect to live under themselves. Part of what being an elite Lib is all about.

2: Yes

3: Neighborhood Watch does not equate with vigilante. :no:
We working folks can't afford our own small army of personal guards like a Matt Damon, a Wahlberg, Stalone, Kennedy, or other such snobbish elite sees as their right.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom