I think EVERY diver should know THIS:

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The diver with the most C cards isn't always the best diver.

Take a cavern course,and pass it. Even if you never dive a cavern the skills learned will make a difference.

Assuming we were going for just one answer each:

1. One rule every diver should know - Breathe regularly. Don't hold your breath.

2. Every diver should be able to - Avoid an OOA (monitor air supply)

Last edited:
=C=:
Avoid an OOS

OOA = Out Of Air
OOG = Out Of Gas
OOS = Out Of ????

A diver should have mastered skills to the point they are automatic. No mask breathing is as easy as breathing with a mask. Every diver should be able to easily handle the failure of any two pieces of equipment at the same time.

Every diver should know that it's much better being on shore wishing you were diving than to be diving wishing you were on shore.

OOA = Out Of Air
OOG = Out Of Gas
OOS = Out Of ????

My guess is he intended OOA as the A is right next to the S or he meant Out Of Stupidity (hence a smarter diver :idk:)

Every diver should know that it's much better being on shore wishing you were diving than to be diving wishing you were on shore.

Is this your phrase or are you quoting someone else? Regardless, I like it. Do you mind if I use it someday?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom