I was going to this tomorrow, but..........

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

speedhound

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
As it's getting close to the "silly season", I thought I'd start a thread for "silly jokes"....feel free to follow........

Two Hydrogen Atoms go into a bar.....

First Atom :" I think I've lost an electron"
Second Atom: " Are you sure?"
First Atom: "Yeah, I'm POSITIVE!!"

I did say it was silly!! :D

Rene Descartes walks into a bar. The bartender asks if he wants a drink. Descartes says, "I think not!" and, poof.

Skeleton walks into a bar, bartender asks what can i get ya? The skeleton says a beer... and a mop :D

Of course the classic.

Horse walks into a bar bartender says "hey why such a long face."

Dyslexics of the World, Untie!

Two antenna meet on a roof, fall in love and get married. The wedding wasn't much, but the reception was fantastic!!

Two jumper cables walk into a bar. The bartender says: "O.K., I'll serve you, just don't start anything."

A man goes to a butcher and bets him 50 bucks that he can't reach the meat off the top shelf. The butcher says, "I won't take that bet, the steaks are too high."

Two drunks walk into a bar... Which is silly. You'd have thought that the second one would have seen the first and avoided it.

And for tasteless, one of my favorites:

A baby seal walks into a club...

A string tied in a knot with frayed ends walks into a bar and asks for a drink, bartender says, we don't serve strings, and the string says, "Thats ok, I'm not a string, I'm a Frayed Knot!"

much better in person..i think

jwvanno:
And for tasteless, one of my favorites:

A baby seal walks into a club...

LOLOL I remember the poster I had on my wall during grade school...the baby seal....and "no clubbing" on the top, it even looked like it had a tear in its eye....Does that mean baby seals can't dance?

A PADI Instructor walks into a bar with a frog on her head. Bartender says "Where the heck did you get that?" Frog shrugs and says "I don't know it started out as a wart on my butt."

Tasteless joke o' the day: Blind guy walks into a bar, that's ok, blind people walk into lots of things.

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

Rachel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom