I went to Joe's today.....6/24/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tstormwarning:
Thanks Divin' Hoosier, for buddying up with me when our group got seperated & then for coming up with me when my air got low on the second dive. You were all a great bunch to dive with! I had lots of fun! We'll definately have to do this again sometime. I hope to be back up, maybe in Aug. or after my trip in Sept. Take care everyone!

You're very welcome. We're both newbies just trying to get better. I enjoyed diving with you and I hope to do it again sometime. If I don't see you before Sept, enjoy your liveaboard. I expect you to post a trip report and tell us all about it!

10-4 to both Chris & Jim I'will enjoy the trip & I will post a report. I'm not sure yet, but I may possibly try to come back up before the trip in Aug. I figure that if I get used to these murky quarries, the Caribbean will be a piece of cake!:wink:

If you can dive in the murk then you can dive anywhere. The extra neo adds another degree of difficulty that some never experience.

crpntr133:
If you can dive in the murk then you can dive anywhere. The extra neo adds another degree of difficulty that some never experience.

True, so true, as long as there is not a ripping current! :D

..and your light doesn't flood while you are hanging onto the grate :D

I wonder if they would let me into the wave pool over at the water park
with my gear on? :eyebrow:

That would be some good practice! Lotsa FUN TOO! :D

It sounds like you guys had too much fun over there :wink:

hoosier:
It sounds like you guys had too much fun over there :wink:

Next time you need to make sure you come down and join us.

Land Locked:
I wonder if they would let me into the wave pool over at the water park
with my gear on? :eyebrow:

That would be some good practice! Lotsa FUN TOO! :D

Nope, it is the kiddie pool for you buddie!! :D

Last year the LDS rented a house boat for a weekend. It had a slide off the top deck and you dropped about 6' into the water. I asked if anybody had did a slide entry for any of their dives...they didn't think of it. I knew I should have gone.

Back
Top Bottom