I went to Joe's today.....6/24/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ckharlan66

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
I really enjoyed getting out to the pond and seeing everyone. It was truely a pleasure to meet you all.

Heck I might even actually dive next time. :D :D :D

Chad

Likewise Chad. It's always nice to meet Scuba Boarders. I look forward to diving with you next time. I'll most certainly be back down to Joe's this season. Had a great time diving with Land Locked, KROBI, tstormwarning and jbsexton. Thanks guys and gal!

It was good to meet you too Chad. Looking forward to diving with you in the future.

Jim, it was good to meet you as well. Hope you can make down more often.

Although we had met before Tammy, it was good to dive with you this time.

Chris and Kenny, thanks again for the great dives. I really apreciate you guys letting me tag along. I don't know if the water is ever going to get warm enough for Ryan.

Surface was 80-82, 60-61 at 38-40'. There was a noticable thermocline at around 20' or so. Don't know the exact temp, but it was definitely in the 70s above 20' and in the low 60's below.

It's always good to meet up with new people. Thanks Chris & Kenny for a couple of great dives. Thanks Divin' Hoosier, for buddying up with me when our group got seperated & then for coming up with me when my air got low on the second dive. You were all a great bunch to dive with! I had lots of fun! We'll definately have to do this again sometime. I hope to be back up, maybe in Aug. or after my trip in Sept. Take care everyone!

Hey Chad! Great to finally meet you!
I had a really good time seeing and diving with you all, I just wish the
vis was better. We did find some clear areas for some good photo shoots.
I'm off to do some editing and I'll get it in the mail this afternoon!

Obviously your avatar wasn't taken at Joe's or somebody did some great editing.

BTW, what happened to the beer can Mythbusters? Did I miss something?

crpntr133:
Obviously your avatar wasn't taken at Joe's or somebody did some great editing.

BTW, what happened to the beer can Mythbusters? Did I miss something?

The avatar was taken over at the police car, I couldn't have been in much more
than 12' of water. The beer shoot went well, we did prove that the beer does not
come gushing out unless you squeeze the can! Kenny has a new addiction, drinking
and diving! If the gallery ever gets sorted out, maybe I'll get some of the shoot
posted. Check your email shortly!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom