i will not read posts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
nope... nada...

i thought it might have been a connection thing but i have the same probs w/ another computer
i thought it might have been a glitch attached to my username in the backend database so i opened a puppet account
now i will try guesting... ummm... where do i start?

Jag

I would suggest page 1 :D

chip104:
btw, halthron, you're coming back from an extended hiatus as well. Have any stories of the break?
Not really. Got sick over the week I took off work and have been swamped with work since. I've been given an extra five employees to manage for the time being along with projects I knew nothing about and equipment that's hanging by a thread. Just staying busy. :)

Halthron:
Not really. Got sick over the week I took off work and have been swamped with work since. I've been given an extra five employees to manage for the time being along with projects I knew nothing about and equipment that's hanging by a thread. Just staying busy. :)
sounds like you need to dive or watch some football. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom