I wish I would have brought...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BigJoshCRNA

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Been awhile since I've done a liveaboard trip and my cursory perusal of the forums didn't help jog my memory, so here is the question:

What did you forget or what did you wish you would have brought on your last liveaboard trip?

less clothes?

Bring some snacks, i've been on a few where the food was um suspect to say the least. I now normally bring a box of protein bars just incase.

Steve

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

2307_3230717359.jpg

Clothes clips!

They make hanging things up to dry a lot, lot easier!

Drysuit (with appropriate thermals for conditions). By the end of the week, it was getting harder to get warmed up after a dive.

I agree with clothes clips, but I like the metal ones that are stronger. In high winds, the wooden ones just won't hold stuff.

A light windbreaker, the kind that rolls up, is an awfully nice thing. Even in warm climates, it can get cool at night, if it rains, or in strong winds.

It really doesn't matter what you use as long as it's on the boat! I've seen these and variations of them all used to hold stuff up to dry:

$(KGrHqJ,!ngE9j(M+,fbBPf-OdCfgg~~60_35.JPG
il_570xN.185274306.jpg

s0275756_sc7
200x_30Amp_alligator_battery_clips_clamp.jpg_200x200.jpg

So is all this stuff just useful in Indonesia, or .....?

Just sayin' .... :wink:

Spare computer batteries (the the tool to change them) ..if it is going to die it will die while on a liveraboard...even if you just replaced it prior to the trip. Also any redundant system that is packable, i.e. if you dive with an AI dive computer, bring a standard spg.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom