I wish I would have brought...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My last live a board had a pharmacist as a guest. For those who don't know me, I usually order my waiter/watress' favorite meal. Well, we were eating at a Chinese place with some wonderful new friends who were vegans. So, I ordered what one of them had ordered. Before we left, I was in distress. Luckily, this pharmacist had the premium grade "stuff" that was better than Imodium on board. I made the last two dives because of it! :D :D :D Now, i have a year's supply. I'm OK with that.

Yes the "bar" for a good dive is dramatically lowered to "hey, that was a great dive. i didn't poop in my suit!" :wink:

Just to chime in guys, I agree and highly recommend some sort of re-hydration packets, I know Thailand carries a few different brands, and if in a pharmacy in Bali, some ear drop anti-biotic although some liveaboards might carry all of this! Kleenex or tissue, well you are on your own....lol:wink:

I add about 5 drops in the 50/50 mix in a 2 oz bottle. glycerin soothes the skin. No more sore ears or even worse infections.

I think we hijacked the thread but another 50/50 blend of mineral oil and vinegar was recommended to me by some very experienced divers and that it should be applied before and after the dive.

congratulation...what a great spot to propose. I would love to see what you do to up beat this one on your 50th anniversary :)

btw - i hope she does not read sb until after the proposal. :eyebrow:

lube.....

indoor extension cord.

I finally started doing that except I cut it to like 2 feet long and put a new plug on the end. I use it as a mini power strip and the extra length is just enough to make plugs in bad locations work better.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom