Iberostar Cozumel dock fees!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And why not???
:confused:

really do not want to start a big disagreement but I think any one who has taken the time to read and not even posted is a bit done with the whole group of us testy posters.

Then they can choose to not click on this post in the future right? I think what he was trying to say is, what gives one person the right to decide what others discuss on a public forum...if he is tired of reading it, he has control over whether or not he does so without deleting the thread. The discussion is not taking place in his living room, he can choose to ignore it.

Then they can choose to not click on this post in the future right? I think what he was trying to say is, what gives one person the right to decide what others discuss on a public forum...if he is tired of reading it, he has control over whether or not he does so without deleting the thread. The discussion is not taking place in his living room, he can choose to ignore it.

I think you need to lighten up a bit Bill...

I think you need to lighten up a bit Bill...

Thanks Judy, I will keep your advice in mind. Is that all, or would you also like to address my grammar or perhaps spelling while you are shaping me into your perfect man? I mean anything at all I can do to make your ScubaBoard experience more pleasant is naturally my very first priority. In the past, as we've repeatedly disagreed on just about any post where Christi and I clash, you have told me to change my mind, keep my opinions to myself, let others state complete fabrications without commenting and now lighten up. You ask a lot, considering we have never met...but I am here for you after all so I will put this one on the list.

:)

We keep reading, because frankly....it's entertaining. It's what keeps soap operas & reality shows going. Who's going to be next to provide some enlightenment or open mouth & insert foot?

Over the course of this thread I have experienced the whole range of emotions....frustration, laughter, sadness, happiness, anger and hope....along with a few others I can't think of now.

Who knows if this thread will have any impact on what started it in the first place, but you can't ever say it's been boring.

Mike

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Thread closed- it's drifted far away from any semblance of it's original topic.

And since it seems to have been forgotten let me toss out the very first sentence of the ScubaBoard Terms of Service as a friendly reminder-

This is a friendly forum based on mutual respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom