ice diver /tender cert

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

abnfrog

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
trying to gauge interest in an ice diver or tender course , the course will include all special gear pony /harness/ ropes etc , it will also be open to NON DIVERS for a sdi ice diver tender cert ! so if you have a loved one who is NOT a certified diver or who is a diver but does not want to do the dives ...they can get an ice diver tender cert by doing the course excluding the dives . it will be on a weekend to be decided by the group in march at my facilities that include heated change area ,sauna and free air cost will be 175 dollars Canadian....can be either sdi/padi/naui certs for the ice diver but only sdi for the tender cert .........steve

I only ice dive when the glass is full of Tequila, but thank you very much anyways:cheers:

Back when I did my ice dives the first one was in a wet suit and the second in a dry suit. It was fun but never did it again after the two cert dives.

been trying to do one for a couple years but the ice has been crap.....

well the ice is good here right now but I want it to warm up a bit , that's why were doing it in march ....ps we have a tiki bar here ...for after dive rehydration ..!!!!!!!!

What's your location?

northbay area...temeagami ontario

it looks like the ice diver program will be on the second or third week of march . you can choose between a full ice diver cert or an ice diver tender (no dives )....there will be a free chili lunch heated change room and sauna available , all harness's , pony tanks and dive tanks included in the fee ! regs and dry suits can be pre- arranged a 50 foot walk to the hole from your car !!!! nighttime camp fire,,,,,,,,,,,,,only 2 spots left !!!!!! 175 cdn ALL IN

Back
Top Bottom