ICON HD Firmware Revision 2.02

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pumuckel57

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,
I just loaded the last firmware release V2.02 for the "old" Icon HD. (There is also a revison 3.xx for Icon HD netready version available, that doesn't fit to the not air integrated.)
Checking new options in that version I didn't see anything new. But when I go to the info about screen of the ICON in settings , I got the info my longest dive has been about 57 minutes. But there are a lot of dives in my log, with length 60 minutes and more. What time the device took for that display.
Maybe someone has a list of new features in the FW version or a bug fixing list.
It would be nice to have those infos here in that forum.
I'm still waiting for an info of my reseller (Germany) to get the air integrated icon . :depressed:

Uli

Hi Adam,

that's really the question. But I never noticed some of the errors you mention. Bottom Time, Deco Stopp and Safety Stop times always are displayed (compared to the data of the devices of my buddies). And I guess hopefully the manufacturerer tested these essential functions very hard.

Nevertheless it makes a little bit pensive, to trust completely the hightech devices you use to move under water. In addition to the computer I always take a divers watch to get the time and depth. Also if I will get the air integrated device, I always will take an additional pressure gauge as backup.

Pumuckel57

Yesterday I went to my reseller to order my Icon net ready. For my wife I bought a second one, used ICON HD they get back from an upgrader. It's with the same 2.02 firmware but it shows correctly the max dive length in info with 1:06 hour. So I will try to reload the firmware. Maybe the wrong display will be corrected.

Uli

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom