ID a Stroke

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bwerb:
Only if your married...or she doesn't have one of her own already.
Ahhhhhh...thats why I got divorced

Spectre:
Ok. The IPod and Bose speakers idea got shot down with a simple 'no'. The blue neon ground effects around the shroud got nixed with a 'not if you want to ever dive with me again', so I dropped the fuzzy dice idea. There was a comment about being stealthy and mean; so I might still be able to swing the flames and shark mouth graphics.

I didn't bring up the playstation idea... Gotta wait until she's in a giving mood!
Damn Spectre, are we on the same wavelength? That's exactly what I did on my SS. Sent pictures to Suzie Dudas too. Used vinyl graphics.

bwerb:

hmmmmmm methinks Spectre may love me for more than charming personality and sparkling wit....... :11:

bwerb:
It's well known that female divers look for guys with more dive gear then they have. However every so often you find a girl with so much gear that they give up on ever finding such a man and decide to relax that requirement.

Which is a good thing for those guys looking for a girl with way more dive gear then they have.

We kept putting her Gavins on the couch, with some mood music and lighting. They always managed to down the wine but we never managed to end up with a baby Gavin. And the zoo people thought it was hard to get pandas to breed!

Chickdiver:
hmmmmmm methinks Spectre may love me for more than charming personality and sparkling wit.......

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOAH!!!!

<Spectre runs and hides under a rock with his cell phone, credit card, and the 1-800-flowers phone number>

Spectre:

<Spectre runs and hides under a rock with his cell phone, credit card, and the 1-800-flowers phone number>

1-800-flowers???? Baby don't you know me better than that by now?

Spectre:
We kept putting her Gavins on the couch, with some mood music and lighting. They always managed to down the wine but we never managed to end up with a baby Gavin. And the zoo people thought it was hard to get pandas to breed!
Did you try using Synthesizer music or just good ole human mood music? :D

Spectre:

You need a sockpuppet that she is not aware of.

Rick Murchison:
Ah, but if one truly understands the "rule of halves" then one can dive it perfectly safely, just as one who does not fully understand the "rule of thirds" can dive that dangerously - and be a stroke!
Yes, yes... 'tis all in how you look at it and study it... plan it and execute it... :)
Rick

For what it's worth, "The Fundamentals of DIR" has an example of a dive plan using the Rule of 1/2s. They recommend it for, e.g., drift diving, where the boat picks you up wherever you surface.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom