ID a Stroke

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bwerb:
Little "Wyatt" is just being fitted for a long body Gavin nosecone...he should fit nicely...

He's already part way through his "tub diving" cert too. He'll likely be instructing by Christmas...:D

Wyatt, huh? That's the first time I've heard your offspring referred to as anything other than "Erblet" ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Hehehe...actually...it's Caleb...but "Wyatt Erb" is simply too great a name not to use among friends...

bwerb:
I'm signing up for the new Discovery Channel program "Pimp my Scooter".

Ok... Dude... Please. I've got enough ideas as it is. Now I'm dying to get down and tear it apart and see if I can find room in the housing for some Bose speakers and an I-Pod. You -ARE NOT- helping!

[bwerb Sigh...Derek...turn in your DIRF learner's permit...back to step one...]
Thanks I needed a good laugh :D The problem is I do not have my manual yet to know how to address these Stroke issues.

I was out of line sorry to all of the DIR :god: I will stay true from now on I promise !!
can I have my learner back please :D

Cheers
Derek

Derek...kneel and "kiss the blue glove" and we can talk.

bwerb:
You've got it! I'll post a photo when I'm done...I'm just working on the paint job for it now...making it look like the Avro Arrow eh...:D
Thats better than my thoughts. I was going to paint a bandaid on mine for every time I flooded it...(Twice now)

Hmm...you're using a cheap imitation aren't you...when you absolutely, positively need to ensure no floods...accept no substitutes.

Sigh...coming from the guy borrowing Calebs "GI Joe Tub Scooter"...:D

bwerb:
Hmm...you're using a cheap imitation aren't you...when you absolutely, positively need to ensure no floods...accept no substitutes.

Sigh...coming from the guy borrowing Calebs "GI Joe Tub Scooter"...:D
Nope..True blue Gavin...just a dumb effffin user

Ooops...what are these rubber "ringy things" in the box...:D

Man, I feel your pain. I can't imagine how much that would suck. Was everything alright?

bwerb:
Ooops...what are these rubber "ringy things" in the box...:D

Man, I feel your pain. I can't imagine how much that would suck. Was everything alright?
Yea...The first time, I looked and saw the bottom Oring in...and I swear to whatever gods that exist..I saw the top one (oring) in. Set the scooter in the water...Blub Blub Blub...Gee thats not good...

2nd Time..It wasn't so bad, but I must of twisted the oring a bit..a minor leak 1 or 2 cups of water. But I sure felt like the biggest stroke that lived.

Thank the gods for Fresh water :) Everybody lived through it.

Back
Top Bottom