ID a Stroke

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

[bwerb Derek...kneel and "kiss the blue glove" and we can talk.]

considered it kissed. (the glove) :D
I had to retract my last statment for fear of losing my learners again.

I have a question for you all.

Does DIR have it's own agency as in PADI, SSI,NAUI and such from what I understand they have no "C" cards as to say is this true ?

Derek

i had to edit this as it looked bad.

DIR is supposed to be a Trademarkof Halcyon or its owners. GUE uses it fer its theories of diving.

Global Underwater Explorers is the Agency which issues certification cards. The initial certification card is earned through taking a DIRF...or Fundamentals of DIR...this course is a recreational level course and passing is a prerequisite for any further training within the greater GUE umbrella of technical diving courses.

bwerb:
I'm signing up for the new Discovery Channel program "Pimp my Scooter".

Ok. The IPod and Bose speakers idea got shot down with a simple 'no'. The blue neon ground effects around the shroud got nixed with a 'not if you want to ever dive with me again', so I dropped the fuzzy dice idea. There was a comment about being stealthy and mean; so I might still be able to swing the flames and shark mouth graphics.

I didn't bring up the playstation idea... Gotta wait until she's in a giving mood!

Spectre:
I didn't bring up the playstation idea... Gotta wait until she's in a giving mood!
Tell her the Playstation with a H.U.D on your mask is for safety while doing long deco's. Safety always work for me when telling my wife I need new diving toys. :D

Yea... but you have an advantage.... I'm sure you know much more about diving then your wife.

I can't pull stuff like that past chickdiver... she'll call BS before I get past "need". At one point in the conversation I was reminded that I'm actually keeping my baby at her place.

I gotta come up with creative deceptions, all the while hoping she doesn't actually read this thread.

Spectre:
Yea... but you have an advantage.... I'm sure you know much more about diving then your wife.

I can't pull stuff like that past chickdiver... she'll call BS before I get past "need". At one point in the conversation I was reminded that I'm actually keeping my baby at her place.

I gotta come up with creative deceptions, all the while hoping she doesn't actually read this thread.
:rofl: I surrender.

Sometimes asking for forgiveness is better than asking for permission.

Other than that...tweaking out a "buddies" scooter which is being "loaned" to you can break the resistance slowly. By the time she realizes that it's yours...she's sold on the "upgrades".

bwerb:
Sometimes asking for forgiveness is better than asking for permission.

Other than that...tweaking out a "buddies" scooter which is being "loaned" to you can break the resistance slowly. By the time she realizes that it's yours...she's sold on the "upgrades".
Yea..but...don't you have to buy one for her now?

Only if your married...or she doesn't have one of her own already.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom