ID a Stroke

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spectre:
Now -that's- a debate I want a big 'ol bag of popcorn for..

You really do have a popcorn thing going on over the last few days dont you spectre!

If you want a really good fight, discuss TEC DEEP with Mike and MHK. lol

cancun mark:
You really do have a popcorn thing going on over the last few days dont you spectre!

If you want a really good fight, discuss TEC DEEP with Mike and MHK. lol

I think Spectre, MHK and myself could have a fine discussion about tec deep.

Original question...the best description in my mind of a "stroke" is a product of O-ring's illustrative word choice...someone who looks like they coated themselves in Aquaseal and rolled through a diveshop.

If you look like a Christmas Tree...in all likelyhood...you are a stroke...:D

bwerb:
Original question...the best description in my mind of a "stroke" is a product of O-ring's illustrative word choice...someone who looks like they coated themselves in Aquaseal and rolled through a diveshop.

It goes well with his ideas on how to correctly stage a dog.

Albion:
its like going in a shop with no prices on the goods, if you have to ask the price, then you cant afford it.

If you have to ask what a stroke is then you are one.
therefore i have to ask 'whats a fool'

My, my aren't you a testy little one. Great answer by the way, full of real insight, well done, your originality is astounding. Now where's that sarcasm icon....

Thanks to those who replied with an honest answer.

bwerb:

This is funny, mostly because I heard it with my own ears. The owner of a dive shop used this picture to describe DIR divers :eyebrow:

he said about DIR, Who wants to dive recreationally looking like a christmas tree :06:

NMO, just repeating what I was told when I was asking about some DIR GIR.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom