Ikelite Internal Wide Angle Lens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Forget the editing, please show us a clip !!!

LOL... will this do for now???

here are a few screen captures from the video, no editing at all, just resized:

2010Oct_BH_Ron1.jpg

heading down

2010Oct_BH_Ron2.jpg

vis was clear, only 4 other divers when we got there at 8am

2010Oct_BH_Ron3.jpg

2010Oct_BH_Ron4.jpg

2010Oct_BH_up3.jpg

looking up from my safety stop

just a little sample of what I got. I am thrilled with the WA lens underwater! I was afraid it would be a dark lens, but it is not at all. All the video looks crisp and clear.
I will get something editing in the next couple of days to post.

robin:D

NICE !!!

The viz is fantastic. Glad to hear the lens/port is working well. Look forward to seeing your video.

Curious, are you using the 37mm to 37mm extension on the Raynox ?

NICE !!!

The viz is fantastic. Glad to hear the lens/port is working well. Look forward to seeing your video.

Curious, are you using the 37mm to 37mm extension on the Raynox ?

topside I used the extension ring, otherwise the camcorder lens cover wouldn't open all the way. Underwater, inside the housing, I had to take the extension off as it wouldn't fit. Once again the camcorder lens cover wouldn't open so I unscrewed the lens slightly and it worked fine. A bit of a hassle, but I am happy with the results.

robin:D

Sorry to bring up an older thread. Does the housing have to be sent back to Ikelite to install the dome or flat port? Or is that something I can install myself? Would it be removeable so I could do a macro specific dive without the dome port?

Thanks,
Dan

Back
Top Bottom