I'll never be a "real" diver...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's not easy, it's not easy.
I only master half of the skill until now.

The other half I do it on the ladder, standing up. It reacts better and it's still in the wetsuit!

Nothing like taking a leak after 40 minutes in 45 degree water. You don't want to rinse out the suit then, it feels glorious. Just don't think about what you are doing.

Jeremy...45 degrees???? my pee would freeze thereby not doing me much good...that's too freakn' cold for this Florida girl.... HA!!68 degrees is my limit....

OK, this is one that I just have to reply to....since I AM the "realdiver" on this board (see my user name), I can assure you that you will learn to relax, and soon enough you will go wee wee in your wet suit.

Have fun!

realdiver7

It's scary to point this out but... usually i can relieve any time but safetystops are weird... if i am horizontal i can't go but if i make myself verticle ... much easier.

Might have to do with the body seeing a horizontal position as bad and verticle as good. Hence why you don't have to go until you get up from laying down...

Fish_Whisperer:
PADI Proper Potty Procedures - (6 Hours, $125) Course includes Proper Hydration, Effect of Depth/Pressure On Bladder, Introduction To Proper Relaxation, and Bail-Out/Emergency Procedures.

:D
How about
APP
Advanced Potty Procedures – AKA Warhammer

Wayfarer2:
How about
APP
Advanced Potty Procedures – AKA Warhammer

Sumbody geet da rope! :kopfab:

Michael

Back
Top Bottom