I'm a newbie!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Synerain

Reaction score
I am studying to become a Mechanical Engineer and decided I would take Scuba for a change from all the Calculus, differential equations and physics.

I love it and can't wait until a scheduled trip to the Florida Keys in May. I just figure that once I convince myself that there aren't monsters in the ocean...I'll have a blast.

Hope to get to know some of you..

welcome to SB

hope your diving happy

Glad to have another person join the board. Learning curve Straight up. This is The Place for asking anything you need to know about diving.

Yeah I'm pretty sure I'm going to have some questions about equipment here shortly. I'm scanning the board first though because I know how annoying it gets to keep hearing the same ol' questions. I can't wait to get certified. I'm taking the class through the university (through the LDS) so I get around 12 pool sessions, alot of lectures, a couple of OW dives and a life certification so I'm excited.

.....but beware that my Aquamore postings and links can seriously affect your sense of humour!

Welcome to the Board Synerain. I wanted to let you know that there are monsters in the ocean. Really? Yes! Luckily most are much smaller than us humans. If a Nudibranch isn't a monster,I don't know what is. Can you imagine a big one hiding under your bed??????

Enjoy your diving!!
Tommy

PS...I love Nudibranches

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom