I'm a noob who just acquired a Scubapro MK25/S600...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

... You did as well as the noob who bought a Knighthawk BC. :wink:

... And almost as well as the noob that bought the Galileo Luna.... you noobish fellows don't know each other, do you?? :D

Seriously, congrats, and enjoy your new toys! (We're a rough crowd sometimes... just teasing you).

Best wishes.

I wouldn't dive that thing if I were you. I'll pm you my address and you can send it to me. For safety's sake!

Mk25/s600 is as good of reg as it gets. Blackhawks is also a good bc, but not my choice personally. But since you already spend money, you should just enjoy them and not worry about what others think, as long as you are happy with them.

I have the same setup and am over the moon with it. Just used a friends mk25/A700 set on a trip and I am not impressed. I think my s600 performs better.
Congrats you are going to love it.

Excellent. I mostly ask not for purchase reinforcement but because I am indeed a noob. I certainly looked at reviews online before buying but I feel I get a better sense of a product talking to those actually in the trenches. I absolutely cannot wait to finish my OW in a couple weeks. I am diving directly into the PADI AOW after that then moving to Florida this winter (I used to live there, miss it badly) so I can continue my new found addiction.

I have the same setup and am over the moon with it. Just used a friends mk25/A700 set on a trip and I am not impressed. I think my s600 performs better.
Congrats you are going to love it.

I have both, and they should be very close with the a700 able to hold a slightly lower cracking pressure without free-flowing.

If you noticed a difference while diving, the A700 needs to be tuned!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom