I'm Here!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now that would have really been interesting!

You RAT B*******!

I read the first post in this thread...and the first thing I thought to myself was: This guy can't be serious. Can he? Noooo...well...maybe. Huh. Well hell, if he is, this is going to be hilarious watching him get ripped apart. Lately I've been reading this board less and less because of all the usual little opinion wars on this board, but I was actually looking forward to reading this one out. The personal depicted was just a little too overeager to be taken seriously :)

WOW what an entertaining thread this should be moved to "Humor"
By page two I was just waiting for some one to start screaming Troll !!:D . I myself was planing a poll along the lines of "How long it took you to relize Extream Tech is a troll"
That took a lot of thought good job to Extream and Diet and it was interesting to see how every one was able to start picking out the" Flags" that gave the troll away. I wish I was involved earlier. Any way once agen thanks for the laugh as look forward to another day at work.

That was just too funny!! You guys were circling extreme tech like my cats do when a mouse stumbles into the wrong place! Extreme Tech and Diettechie; great acting, very entertaining. I liked the fact that the board members just kept giving E.T. a little more rope to hang himself with! And E.T., you did a great job luring out all the big fish with your well baited hook!! It just got better and better, and I know most of us were saying " this is just too good to be true!" or "this guy is about to be run over by a really big train!!" I still can't stop laughing.:) :D :wink: :bonk: :bonk:

Shoot!

And to think I missed all the fun because by the time I usually read all the new threads in my favorite forums, I dont have time to get to the intro and greets. :(

I was always under the impression that Technical dives were dives conducted with different gasses, and or the management of those gasses. Yes, 21% has different gasses, I talking about, NITROX, 100%, or hellium.
Wreck/tec

I know this is way late but the thing that caught my eye was diet actually answered a question posed to extreme. I knew right then and there.

Back
Top Bottom