I'm Here!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All good points Uncle Pug. I guess I just don't have the level of self restraint necessary to pull this thing off. I kept getting nibbles and couldn't help but recast!

I'm glad you caught how diettechie spoke for the board. I especially liked that one.

Sport is sport...I still want to know who this mystery troll REALLY is.

This was a good troll and you should be proud of your work...much more deftly and subtly handled (up to a point) than the usual array of ScubaBoard clowns calling plays from the first chapter of Trolling 101.

So, who do we think our mystery guest is? Any thoughts?

Guys, excellent points! We just got caught up in the fun of it, but lookin' back, we should've played it more cool, slower, like Pug said. The smilies were too tempting! I figured this girl would be all cutesy and put a bunch of smilies in her messages, we were tryin' to develop her character into someone that would fall for a macho extreme tech diver, with little dive experience herself. Both diettechie and extremtech were based on real people that we know. Sad but true. I guess it takes all kinds!
I too have never meant any DSAT divers either, but have seen their ramblings on the internet.
And yes, we do know DD...he is a really nice guy. Very enthusuastic and wants to learn! He didn't know we were doing this, and we didn't even know he was on this board. Found him while lookin' at the threads.

I just got the call to check out this thread.

I think I'll crawl under the sofa now....

awww c'mon DD!! It's all in good fun!! we could've trolled by responding to some of your posts!!! Now that'd been good!!

Back
Top Bottom