I'm new here...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome aboard from across the ditch. You just keep your head down in Sydney with all those fires eh? I did about 30 dives in Va'vau, Tonga in April. Love that tropical diving. I hope to get over to the reef next year for a week or 2. I have been as far north as Cairns, but didn't get up to Townsville. That was years ago, when I was living in Cooma, just out of Sydney.
Cheers Big Ears,
The one and only,
Gasman.

Just missed you!

I was there about a year ago, doing a family reunion with relatives from Coffs Harbour & Sydney. We spent a week plus on the Clarence River - then my reward for watching my mouth for the whole week+ with the relatives was 4 days on Heron Island!! (I did better than my wife & she's the one that's related to them!)

Would love to try somewhere else next time!

As others have said - I'm just a wee bit envious that you've got such a great dive site just a short drive away!

I can see that you've already jumped in and started having fun. Don't be afraid to ask the gang any question -- you'll always be assured of getting an answer.

Welcome to the best scuba site on the net! You'll find TONS of great information and meet LOTS of really nice people here! Glad you found our little corner of the www!
ENJOY
Ber :bunny:

I'm new, too, and envious of your great local diving. Welcome.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom