I'm off to Vortex Springs finally!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive one for me JP!! Looks like most of my diving will be limited to the cold Northern waters this year.

I thought about you, I even told Ryan the joke about Summer cows! :D

We got rained out Saturday with thunderstorms so we called it early and came on home. We had time to stop by Divesports on the way back and spend some money. All in all a pretty good trip.

You got anything planned for this coming weekend? :wink:

Hehe...Summer cows are so cool. Of course don't forget the summer pigs. Wish I could have done the trip but gotta pay the bills that I have before I book more.

I think I might have a hot date with ScubaJennifer and her new dry suit this weekend! I'm sure we can work something out.

Hehe...Summer cows are so cool. Of course don't forget the summer pigs. Wish I could have done the trip but gotta pay the bills that I have before I book more.

I think I might have a hot date with ScubaJennifer and her new dry suit this weekend! I'm sure we can work something out.

Hot Date??? I said It was on it's way, I didn't say I had it. I may drive to Chicago this weekend and try it on though. :D I'm getting a Fusion!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom