I'm stuck on land!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

simple solution...... you get to do a day a diving, she gets to have a massage, and a pedicure..... Now you just have to get brave enough to make the offer (just a little snikering behind your back)

Best of luck and Congrats!!!!!! you'll have to excuse my husbands smart a*s remark (murphdivers286) he's just jelous.... we have 4!

Dig a hole in your backyard, fill with water and add some fish, no jump in............happy diving. Congratulations.

or just buy an extra large fish tank....it could be a feature to your house...like knock one wall down, and replace it with a fish tank....and then you can dive in your own home!
....well that was a stupid idea...

When i was pregnant my partner still dive each weekend and i snorkelled everytime he went diving, but as the cost of diving here in Cairns is expensive - for every dive he did i got to get a really great massage so i got snorkelling and massages just for him to dive - it rocked, it was a good deal to me.

I started diving again 1 month after giving birth, i was hanging for a dive but i was dying to get back out of the water to get to my son i couldn't shed the gear quick enough and thankfully my Dad felt sorry for me and washed our gear. My son now 2.5yrs is snorkelling with mas and snorkel and he holds onto my neck and lays on my back and sticks his head in around my shoulder it it so awesome and he feels safe.

ASB

Thx guys for all the support, yet this will be quite a journey. I don't how I am going to make it.
But what the heck!!! I guess that it is going to be tougher on my wife...I mean, she won't be able to dive for sure, not to mention the carrying of the baby all this time, plus birth! ooouch!!
We have laughed our a**es with all your ideas...I might actually use a couple :wink:
Keep on sending ideas, so I don't go nuts :monkeydan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom