Immigration form for getting into Mexico

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Look for the tall, handsome Texan. :rofl3:

To keep this on subject....if CajunDiva is able to acquire the recipe from MargaritaMike, does she have to declare the same upon reentry to the US? :eyebrow:

I'll be the tall Cajun lady sporting the Bose speaker and music to keep us company between dives :) Will trade music for margaritas!

The family that runs El Moro has their own brand of Xtabentun, though, which is very good as well. Every time I eat there they bring me a shot of it after the meal.

THAT'S where I tasted this stuff. When you mentioned anise I recalled that some restaurant had brought us complimentary digestifs of that flavor after our meal. I honestly couldn't tell there was honey in it as well.

THAT'S where I tasted this stuff. When you mentioned anise I recalled that some restaurant had brought us complimentary digestifs of that flavor after our meal. I honestly couldn't tell there was honey in it as well.

Yes, they give it to every guest. I don't drink alcohol, so it took Ray awhile to get used to that and now he knows not to bother bringing it to me - haha

Does anyone know if El Moro sells this, or do they have it only for patron consumption?

Sounds a little like Black Sambuca, possibly a little sweeter. Where do you buy the D'aristi? I know someone for whom it would make a great gift. Thanks.
Just about every liquor store on Cozumel sells it, but I found it for a good price at Europea, that wine shop across Melgar from what used to be Margaritaville.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom