In Manila for two months

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thanks jonix! i'd definitely want to join that.. sana makasama rin ako.

double thanks iris_ice.. you know me too well (and we haven't even met yet).. lazy is essentially who i am.. hahaha...

wershwie.. YEAH!! my last name start with a G.. my full name actually is Glenver Glenver... just like Bernardo Bernardo... i think you do know who i am.. but i don't know who you are.. grr... sadly i can't this weekend, am playing football with the agencia dudes! (yes, you know who they are).. but can i join your next trip? by the way, which resort do you guys go to?

glenver

double thanks iris_ice.. you know me too well (and we haven't even met yet).. lazy is essentially who i am.. hahaha...

glenver

no :nope: i meant kuya jon was too lazy to post the link of the DOR. :cheers:

tsk tsk tsk... padami na ang kabaranggay ni kuya caloi- hehehehe

@glen: there's a PPD dive on the 25th. DOR whatever number. look for the thread :wink:

zee and i will miss this. :depressed: we will be in Coron by then...

can't we have like a day trip dive on weekdays... :D

Can't wait! Hey, is anyone going out on the weekend of the 17th? Or just the weekend after?

Back
Top Bottom