In the beginning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

To be honest my collection consists of:
-Extra Force Fin Amber Yellow XL
-Force Fin Pro Neon XL
-Force Fin Pro Black XXL
And my latest acquisition, the amazing and wonderful SD1 Military Tan Delta, a fins for any purpose.

Greetings
Saludos
Jose

Josze, I'm still jealous. I have the FF Pro and FF adjustable (scuba version). Looking at a pair of FF extra XL and wondering if i could fin my size 13 boot in it, haha.

Uncleavi, any of those you care to leave behind, in say, Washington State on your way to Florida. You know, to lighten your load. Would be glad to help you out, hint, hint, wink, wink.

csicnomore, do not be jealous, with FFPRO really do not need more and can go anywhere in the world. What happens is that the power of Force is very big and I could not resist...

Greetings
Saludos, Jos

In honor of Bob and Susanne's road trip up to the Bay Area Dive Show in San Jose April 17th & 18th 2009 Bay Area Dive Show
I am posting a shot from a dive Festival in Japan. This Both was hosted and presented by
Hy- Tech Dive ƒeƒNƒjƒJƒ‹ƒ_ƒCƒrƒ“ƒO‚ÆŠíÞ‚̐³‹K—A“ü‘㗝“X@ƒnƒCƒeƒbƒNƒ_ƒCƒu
Diving%20Festival%20Force%20fin.jpg

Good Luck at the Show!
Anyone who can make it to the show Booth #117 Force Fin
Lots of good deals and since Bob is in the both you will have it made.
Things to look for -- Possible Show specials
extra_force_fin_product
force_wings

hi bob,blair

any plan to make smaller size for kids? kids in my house are jealous and envy with my forcefin pro. Their feet is smaller then 6 US. you made XXXL, can you make XXS??

hi bob,blair

any plan to make smaller size for kids? kids in my house are jealous and envy with my forcefin pro. Their feet is smaller then 6 US. you made XXXL, can you make XXS??

We have made XXS in the past and Bob himself has disappeared into the warehouse in search of XXS. We do some amazing SM Tan Delta Force Fins
tandelta_product
and with a comfort instep
instep_product
you have an extremely small foot pocket. Your welcome to trace the feet as you know, send it in and we can advise on sizing. Thanks for the post!

We have made XXS in the past and Bob himself has disappeared into the warehouse in search of XXS. We do some amazing SM Tan Delta Force Fins
tandelta_product
and with a comfort instep
instep_product
you have an extremely small foot pocket. Your welcome to trace the feet as you know, send it in and we can advise on sizing. Thanks for the post!

Attach is one of the little devil's feet.
he is mastering Half Rainbow(Freestyle) in swim school!

chris

Attachments

• sean feet.pdf
    48.3 KB · Views: 97
Chris1511tay,
Great! I have printed out the PDF of the little one's feet and will get back to you via PM on details. Thanks for the support and your post!

of course the circumference about the midstep is more critical with FF than the length/width, as it is the volume of the foot that makes the pocket fit correctly.

hmmm.. now that I say it, Blair, you guys should add that to your sizing chart, a circumference measurement of the foot, not the foot size, cause shoe size is really misleading.

Thanks Meesier42. We will get right on it!

Here is a picture for all of you to enjoy over the weekend. Hopefully some of you will be thinking about it when you are diving this weekend! I will.

WHAT DO YOU KNOW?
OPS%20on%20Launch%20PadII.JPG
WHAT DO YOU KNOW?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom