In the beginning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikael_heuze1.jpg

Deep Sea Explorer and Instructor Mikael Heuze uses the Excellerating Force Fin when diving his rebreather down to the depths.
rebreather-deepfrontier [Rebreather & Technical Diving Training]
excel_force_fin_product

Blair, I love you. Thanks for the surprise with Dave Haas and Mark Evans. Now your off to your wedding in Lima, Peru. Love from all at Force Fin

Blair Mott showed me this forum and want to share with all some photos found on Internet of the italian diver of the "Explorer Team Pellicano" Fabio Pajoncini Ottaviani, "il Duca" returning-202m (project Abissi, year 2004, World Record)

From Tenerife, Spain, greetings

Saludos

JOSE

Attachments

• Fabio P.jpg
    Fabio P.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 94
  • Fabio P1.jpg
    Fabio P1.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 107
  • Fabio P3.jpg
    Fabio P3.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 82
NancyFishies-1.jpg

Nancy Sanchez with her Force Fin Originals forcefindive_product in Nassau, Bahamas on the reef atop the Lost Blue Hole

I’ve met the genius Bob Evans before through Rich Sillanpa from DCI Charters in San Diego (and formerly W.E.T.). Since I started selling dive equipment and promoting diving over 10 years ago, I have always pushed for Force Fins because I believe it is the best design on the market.

Recently, I sprained my ankle pretty badly. I am very pleased to announce that I was able to dive comfortably and safely with my Force Fins! I will always recommend these fins and thought you guys at Corporate would like to hear about my [continued] enjoyment and good experience with these AWESOME fins!
Thank you,
Nancy Sanchez

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom