In the beginning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My guess is that bob and blair use the instep to compensate anyone with a smaller circumference. Make sense?

OPS%20on%20Launch%20PadII.JPG

Chris1511tay,
Great! I have printed out the PDF of the little one's feet and will get back to you via PM on details. Thanks for the support and your post!

bob, blair , any update?
little devil is asking.

Chris1511tay,
From the man himself ( Bob Evans) a size small with a comfort instep will be the right size for the little ones feet.

It was great to dive with a friend of mine last Sunday. We have kite boarded together and spent a fair amount of time working in the same area for years, but we had never dove together. I was lucky enough to have multiple Force Fins with me for everyone to test, but when I saw Jahmin and Jordan Lerum show up on the boat and unsheathe their own Force Fin Tan Deltas I was impressed.
tandelta_product
ffstride.jpg

They know I work with Force Fin, but we had never discussed fins. When I ask him why Force Fins, the PHD candidate simply said " Because they are the best" as if everybody who is intelligent dives Force Fins.
Jahmin had some seasoned XL Emerald Green and his wife flew L Smoke Black. Most of their use consisted of time spent in the tropical waters off the coast of Bali where Jahmin is from.
It was an honor to dive with such a fun, safe and intelligent dive team. There were four of us total. The team made the most of the visibility and explored the backside of Anacapa Island in the best way they could. The Force Fin way.

raptorgang.jpg

Jahmin and Jordan Lerum flying the Force Fin Tan Delta me with the Excellerating Tan Delta
excel_force_fin_product
and Art Phillipe Extra Force Tan Delta Ruby Red. extra_force_fin_product
It will be a cold hard day before anyone separates Art from the Extra Force Fins made in the Tan Delta material.

I just had to put this in because it makes me laugh at all the color. Yesterday was the first time I have every had a chance to wear a neon and blue drysuit. This after the shoot, thanks Steve and Kristine is was great working with you both! DUI drysuit and my Excellerating Force Fin Tan Delta Bahama Blue
bpm_exfloat.jpg

Hey Blair! You don't look too comfortable in that get-up (drysuit with TD Bahamas), so I'll send you my address and I'll do the right thing by you and promptly dispose of it all! :D:eyebrow:

Nice shot!

BTW, any leaks?

Last edited:
Sibermike7,
Thanks for the comments. I agree. It was great suit, extremely light, it did not leak, but when it came out of the bag I was surprised to say the least. I have never been in a drysuit with such color.

Late June I was out diving with the Ocean Futures Society team members - AKA my ole family and we had a blast.
nd_ff_bpm.jpg

Nathan Dembeck wraps up his CCR training using the AP valves Inspriation Classic , M-48 SuperMask and his Excellerating Force Fins.

We dove off of Anacapa Island, backside and front. The above photo is from the front-side where we dove to a max depth of 100 FSW, 40' vis and lots of marine life. I snapped this photo before we made our decent to a progressively advancing slope that levels off at 120 FSW.

Back
Top Bottom