In trouble at Hooters

Did I do anything wrong ?

• I hope you dropped the kids off, and went back

Votes: 24 13.2%
  • Your Mommy is right your a bad man !

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Look at their faces, Boys will be Boys !

Votes: 143 78.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SoCalAngel:
David!

You are such a trouble maker the way you like to revive dead threads!

Here's my moonie for you... :mooner:

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:
:useless: I say :D

we want a new picture LIT :D

dlndavid:

David... :mooner:
can't you revive something more fun???

go ahead and pass out, I'll revive you :wink:

dlndavid:
go ahead and pass out, I'll revive you :wink:

Will that be with or without all my clothing intact?

Sorry I came into this thread so very late. I wanted to provide a little input. My 6 year old daughter loves to go for lunch or dinner at Hooters. There is one at a shopping plaza near where we live. I usually take her once every 1 - 2 months. She thinks the place looks cool... She loves all of the attention she gets from the wait staff... And I am always paranoid that people will think I am a creep trolling with my cute daughter in an attempt to pick up a Hooters girl. (Absolutely will never happen) I also wonder if she ever tells my ex-wife that she loves it when I take her to Hooters. :) In all honesty Hooters is very kid friendly. They give them balloons, coloring kits, and talk with them. They even have little Razor scooters the kids can ride around the restaurant. It's also a pretty inexpensive place to feed your children. I don't think that taking children into Hooters is in any way bad. I am worried about other peoples speculation on any "motivations" I may have in taking my daughter there to eat but this is as much personal paranoia as anything else. I do know that many women HATE it when their men go to Hooters because they are just plain jealous and lack appropriate self esteem.

SoCalAngel:
WIll that be with or without all my clothing intact?
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

I go there for the wings :D

Back
Top Bottom