In Wilton CT Feb 5-7

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jersey

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Business will be taking me to Wilton CT next week. Maybe a little south of many of the Lobsta Divahs, but if anyone will be around the Wilton-Danbury-Norwalk area, the beverages are on me. I'm so tired of this cold weather, just talking diving with others may help my depression!

Not sure my dive conversation would be that stimulating as a newbie and all but I could bring you a NELD t-shirt!!!

Joe and I live in Wolcott, a 30 - 45 min. drive depending on where you end up. Let me know the particulars and we will have an official NELD event. There are a couple other divers out this way, FLYINGSherpa and Scubasass but they haven't been very active on the boards, I'll see if I can pm them and see if they are interested.

jersey,
your offer of free booze would not have left you any money for a return flight with the way spectre drinks.....
Spectre once bubbled...
Too bad for the short notice, I don't think I could swing it with my schedule. I'm sure there are some of the CT folks that would definately come out!

Contacted Scubasass, she may be around too! Looks like we might actually have a party going on...

A big hello to the NELD members! Looking forward to actually meeting people from the board. Just waiting for corporate to make my reservations. I think I have to entertain clients Thurs night, so hopefully Wednesday will work for some of the group. As soon as I have details, I will PM Shellbird.

Gmbaker - ohh ooh - what did I open myself up for with the beverage offer? You mean this crowd drinks? Thankfully I don't need airfare home - just a short drive back to NJ. I'll have to make sure I check the limit on my card with my controller before venturing out!

And I would love a NELD t-shirt.

Not many NELD members live out our way, but I'll meet up with you and perhaps I could persuade a couple others. I'll keep you posted as to who gets back to me.

Back
Top Bottom