Incident At Dutch Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I won't comment on the victim or the incident but I will comment on staff at Dutch Springs. I dive Dutch Springs frequently and I have the utmost respect for all the staff and EMTs. I cannot imagine a place where one can dive that has as much terrific emergency support. I thank my lucky stars the staff and volunteers are there and so well trained. I also go out of my way to let them know how much we appreciate them, you should too.

I won't comment on the victim or the incident but I will comment on staff at Dutch Springs. I dive Dutch Springs frequently and I have the utmost respect for all the staff and EMTs. I cannot imagine a place where one can dive that has as much terrific emergency support. I thank my lucky stars the staff and volunteers are there and so well trained. I also go out of my way to let them know how much we appreciate them, you should too.

Preach it, brother!

They are awesome, they were there for me a few years ago....

And most of all kudos to Penn Medicine ER and Hyperbaric Dept:

Penn's Multiplace Chamber

At Penn, our hyperbaric chambers operate 24-hours-a-day and multiple patients can be treated at the same time. Penn hyperbaric medicine has one of only a few multiplace chambers in the country and the
first one in the tri-state area. Patients can sit upright or recline comfortably in street clothes while reading or watching a movie. If necessary, the chamber can also accommodate several patients on stretchers.

Department of Emergency Medicine | Penn Medicine
The Chambers | Hyperbaric Medicine | Clinical Services | Department of Emergency Medicine | Penn Medicine

Dutch Springs to Philly. . .

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom