Infinity Bay Resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I realize this is an old thread dive noob, I will be staying at infinity bay in feb of 2013 have 7 days booked for diving and just relaxing.
Did you end up going and how was it there?
A report would be great!!

I realize this is an old thread dive noob, I will be staying at infinity bay in feb of 2013 have 7 days booked for diving and just relaxing.

The thread was only 106 weeks old.

Whatever Infinity Bay was like 17,928 hours ago, you can wager it isn't that way today.

Dive n00b hasn't signed into SCUBABoard sine May 2011. Maybe he croaked out on his trip, dunno. Would that be a deal-breaker, even if you had already booked your trip? Hope not.

Please be sure to post a report upon your return, with pictures.

You're already booked. Go, enjoy, do some diving!

I plan on it, its unfortunate its not unlimited shore diving as well. Its ok, banarama is just up the beach for extra dives if I desire. The pool and the beach will be nice also. I didnt really need the kitchen cause im going alone and will eat out there, but its definately a nice touch, cant cook worth a crap anyways LOL
I will post a review but im not bringing a camera, I have a metal detector I want to dive with while there, need to buy a cam one day. looking at the gopro 3 black hd edition.
Resort looks great though, gonna be a nice time.

Reactions: Doc

Was just there in December 10th-17th. Resort was great, diving even better. Did you book your trip with Sunwing ? If you booked the "dive" package, then the shore dives are included and free of charge. I managed to get 16 dives done in a week stay. If you are diving with the Infinity Divers (onsite shop), they will make your life really easy for you.They will set up, rinse and store your gear for you, all you have to do is show up on the boat.

Reactions: Doc
i booked the 7 day 10 dive package. not sure if the dives are unlimited
i can pay for extra dives and night dives. says comes with 2 tank dives. think im gonna need to get more in. the resort looks great and infinity divers manager replied to my email. im hoping their versatile with pricing
how was the dives?
and yes i went through sunwing
looking forward to it. now 7 days doesnt seem long enough

i booked the 7 day 10 dive package. not sure if the dives are unlimited
i can pay for extra dives and night dives. says comes with 2 tank dives. think im gonna need to get more in. the resort looks great and infinity divers manager replied to my email. im hoping their versatile with pricing
how was the dives?
and yes i went through sunwing
looking forward to it. now 7 days doesnt seem long enough

I booked the same package. This includes unlimited shore dives (not guided). Extra boat dives are charged at a discounted rate of $27 per dive. I also tried the shark dive and it was much better than Stuart Cove's in Bahamas. This dive can be arranged through the hotel dive shop and costs $100.

All the SITs are done at on the beach at the hotel where you can grab a snack and a drink before it is time to go under again. Boat rides are anywhere from 5 to 10 min long.

sounds great. are the shore dives marked for best points of interest or just dive and locate your own
also im bringing an excalliber underwater metal detector just wondering about the best location to use this. havent used it yet and im hoping to find something of interest down there

how was the resort and stay. any reccomendations would be great
gonna try some night dives also

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom