Inflator stuck

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the info. My old vest is still going strong. Excellent BC. The newer Ranger is also very nice, except for the power inflator, not so great. I see lots of posts complaining about it. Strangely, the date on the tag inside the newer vest is Oct 1996. If that's the manufacturing date, we sure got old stock, as we didn't buy it until 2004!

Just like you said 145-1000

agunagus.jpg

Thanks!

For anyone else who is interested, here is a link to instructions on how to fix some of your Zeagle equipment (thanks to others on this site who posted this link elsewhere)

http://www.frogkick.dk/manuals/zeagle/

Strangely, the date on the tag inside the newer vest is Oct 1996. If that's the manufacturing date, we sure got old stock, as we didn't buy it until 2004!

That October 1996 date you see on the inside of the vest a few of our BCs (Ranger, Tech, 911, and another I can't think of yet this morning) is the date we got our "CE" certification to sell the product in Europe, not a manufacturing date.

I'm having a bit of trouble getting the Zeagle repair kit (145-1000).

The nearest dive shop is a three-hour trip and $50 ferry ride away, and they won't mail me the part (called and they have it, but don't do mailings). I recently moved to a coastal town that has great diving, but no LDS.

Scuba Toys toll-free number does not accept calls from Canada, which annoys me to the point that I don't want to call them. If they don't want my call, then they probably don't want to take my Canadian Visa card either.

I contacted a California company called Amron International, and they are out of stock and it will take 6 weeks to get it!

Any other ideas on getting this part in British Columbia? Thanks!

Last edited:
I'm afraid I don't have a specific suggestion about finding someone in the British Columbia area who sells service parts but I can confirm we can make and have stock on those service kits right now. I'll see if I can get ahold of the sales rep for that area and see if he knows of anyone up there that can assist.

my inflator froze this weekend and started auto inflating on an ice dive really pissed me off . this is the first time my oms wing was used under the ice ... all my other dives were on my zeagle ...it never let me down ....im going back to the zeagle ..which i can still dive doubles on the ice dive .......m2 cents

I'm afraid I don't have a specific suggestion about finding someone in the British Columbia area who sells service parts but I can confirm we can make and have stock on those service kits right now. I'll see if I can get ahold of the sales rep for that area and see if he knows of anyone up there that can assist.

Thanks very much. Upon further investigation, Scuba Toys advertises that they ship worldwide, so I should be able to buy it from them. Any leads you can provide would be helpful, too, as we have 2 Zeagle BCDs and an Envoy Reg, which will need things in the future. Thanks.

Thanks very much. Upon further investigation, Scuba Toys advertises that they ship worldwide, so I should be able to buy it from them. Any leads you can provide would be helpful, too, as we have 2 Zeagle BCDs and an Envoy Reg, which will need things in the future. Thanks.

Scubatoys can also care for you via email if the phone call isn't possible. You'll be very pleased with their customer service.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom